Website Agriland Farming Company
Based in the heart of California’s San Joaquin Valley and managing over 32,000 acres, Agriland focuses on crops that take advantage of the uniqueness of California’s climate and soil. These include pistachios, almonds, walnuts, grapes, citrus, and figs—crops that are not labor intensive, which are more efficiently farmed through mechanization, and can be stored for extended periods of time after harvest for minimized price volatility.
Agriland is in search of a Spray Foreman to assist the Ranch Supervisor run our Central Valley operation in the Fresno-Madera County area. Applicants will have 1 year experience in the supervision of a spraying operation in the application of chemicals and fertilizers, with specific experience in foliar tree applications.
- Supervising up to a 5-man crew with Air-O-Fan Sprayers. 4 Operators & 1 mixer.
- Ensure that all safety protocols and personal protective equipment for spray operators is being used.
- Completion of job orders and submitting to Ranch Supervisor or Foreman.
- Ensure spray equipment is maintained daily.
- Perform minor repair and maintenance work.
- Must be a hands-on and able to operate spray equipment.
- Have excellent communication skills with crew members.
- Organization and consistent attendance is required.
- A good driving record is a requirement.
- Must be able to work days and nights with extended work shifts when necessary.
For 30 years, Agriland Farming has provided hundreds of employees the opportunity to have a stable and consistent job with competitive pay and benefits. If this opportunity interest you please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Agriland Farming provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics.