- Assist with documentation of operational processes within the Manufacturing Excellence Function;
- Work with onsite Manufacturing teams to execute key projects/deliverables in the processing of Vegetable seeds;
- Complete data validation and SAP reports to support global and regional: operation’s needs; including equipment run time, sustainability data and plant scheduling needs;
- Support quality and HSE functions to drive key programs and targeted metrics;
- Collaborate with cross functional regional teams and global teams to identify opportunities for improvement and work with team to implement solutions;
- Work with global and regional teams on business initiatives, standardization, optimization projects, etc.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor s degree program;
- Valid driver’s license and personal transportation to and from the worksite (most work locations are situated in areas with no transportation available);
- Ability to build relationships and work well in a team-based environment;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization;
- Self-motivated with a strong results orientation
- Demonstrate the ability to manage a deadline while being able to focus on details;
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to organize (thoughts, data, etc);
- Excellent computer skills related to data acquisition and record keeping;
- Demonstrate leadership ability
- Ability to learn and willing to ask questions and able to adapt to change
Williams, CA- 3 internships available
Woodland, CA- 1 internship available
San Juan Bautista, CA- 1 internship available
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice.
IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bayer.com.