Responsible for all aspects of quality assurance systems for Mooney Farms including system design, daily management, and audits. Works directly with management to achieve SQF goals set by management. Expected to deliver continuous improvement to quality and food safety programs and acts as an expert in quality and food safety for the plant.
- HACCP plan administrator – design, implementation, record keeping, and review (audit certification) and team leader
- Prerequisite Program administrator – GMP, Sanitation, Internal & External Audits, Food Safety Training, Food Defense, Preventive Maintenance, Pest Control, Allergens, Label compliance, Glass and Brittle Plastic Policy, Supplier Monitoring, Kosher Certifications, Recall and Traceability Program, Complaint program, Chemicals
- Processing Verification Administrator – design, implementation, recording for daily Quality Control, record keeping, Validation of daily processing.
- Administrator of Processing documentation – Ingredient uses, supplier documents, approving vendor list
- Administrator of sampling programs – COA reviews and recording, outside testing liaison
- Lab & Sanitation supervisor – maintain lab area and lab supplies, monitor and request sanitation supplies & chemicals as needed for production staff
- SQF Practitioner – design, implementation, record keeping, review (audit certification) per managements direction
- Preventive Control Qualified Individual- Develop and maintain Food Safety Plan
- Maintain customer product specification & processing requirements systems
- Special projects per managements request
- 5 years equivalent experience in a manufacturing & Quality Assurance
- 5 years supervisorial experience
- Computer experience- Microsoft Office programs (word, excel, power point)
- Excellent organizational skills, written & verbal communications skills
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
I understand all the information about the specific tasks in my work area and have had the opportunity to ask questions. I understand Mooney Farms safe work policy and I know that I am encouraged to bring all concerns about safety or any other questions about my job to the attention of immediate supervisor.
Benefits – Paid Vacation, PTO & Holidays, Health & Dental Insurance (generous Employee Contribution), 401k Plan