Farm QC Intern
Website California Olive Ranch Inc. California Olive Ranch Inc.
California Olive Ranch Inc.
Primary responsibilities shall be to support and conduct field audits of farming practices to ensure implementation of COR’s farm plan under the Farm QC Department. And assist in the taking of farm and grower fruit samples, plus aid in the data collection of study and trial projects for the season.
- Manage and ensure site security.
- Communicate a positive image of the company to the entire staff and customers.
- Apply all safety rules and regulations and prevent work hazards.
- Travel in company vehicle to visit grower and COR facilities.
- Data collection.
- Data analysis.
- Researching current or future trial projects.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Be able to do basic formulas and data entry into excel.
- Be able to work alone and with others
- Bachelors’ degree in Plan Science, AG Business, Food Science, AG education, or Experience/a background in agricultural related work.
Valid Drivers license
Be able to work alone and with others.
Other duties as assigned.