Website County of Glenn
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about modern office practices and the ability to understand and follow directions both orally and written. This person will also have basic knowledge of life and natural sciences.
- Perform a variety of administrative technical work in the department to which assigned.
- Operate pest detection trapping routes and conduct pest surveys; collect and submit specimens for identification.
- Perform minor repairs on traps and equipment, clean traps and equipment.
- Maintain inventory on traps and equipment.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
One year of increasingly responsible technical and clerical experience, or completion of 24 semester
units from an accredited college or university in business or science related course work.
Equivalent to the completion of the twelfth grade.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATE:
Possession of a valid California Driver License.
To apply for this job please visit www.calopps.org.