Website Blue White Robotics
About the Company:
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security, and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services. BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing, and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers.
About the Position:
- Operate tractors both autonomously and manually in the field.
- Liaise daily with company’s customers on different issues.
- Provide feedback and cooperate with development teams on tech and product issues.
- Perform field level routine maintenance.
- You must be mechanically inclined and either experienced or willing to learn the operation of heavy equipment.
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Driving license and reliable transportation.
- Fluent English.
- Mechanically inclined individuals preferred.
- Reliable attendance, punctuality, and attention to work.
- Quick adoption of new technologies.
- Independency and field resourcefulness.
- Team player.
- Desired: Valid Class A commercial license
- Must be flexible and able to work nights and weekends.
- Farm tractor experience is a MUST.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
Advantages – these will bring you to our front row:
- Proven hands-on engineering experience (software, hardware, electrical, mechanical).
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Generous sick and vacation policy
- Employee engagement
- Working with world-class team of engineers and specialists in a VC-backed company.
- Competitive salary and long-term career opportunities.