Customer Success Analyst
Website Superior Farms
Job Title: Customer Success Analyst
Reports To: VP Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
Salary: $55-75K, DOE
Superior Farms is an employee-owned company and the leading purveyor of farm-to-table American lamb. We proudly source lamb from family farmers and ranchers across the Western US so that we can supply the highest quality natural lamb to our retail and foodservice customers. The sales team is a dynamic group of individuals that love to eat lamb and share our unique story with customers and consumers.
Summary: The Customer Success Analyst will be responsible for compiling and analyzing sales and market data, providing valuable feedback and actionable insights to guide our marketing and sales activities. You will work closely with sales and marketing teams to provide insights on consumer behavior and market trends to help drive sales and improve profitability.
Logistics and transportation data are equally valuable to our customer success. This role will also assist with collecting and interpreting logistics data, evaluate the efficiencies of transportation routes, and identify streamlined transportation methods.
To be successful as the CSA you should be able to analyze large amounts of data, accurately project sales trends, interpret logistics data, identify streamlined transportation methods, and provide practical guidance to the sales team to optimize sales strategies and market share.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Evaluate internal and external data to compile, analyze and report sales data weekly to the sales team.
- Create dashboards in the Power BI to assist the sales and marketing teams in directing customers and tracking sales metrics.
- Provide support to the sales team in the form of pricing analysis, product analysis, and other market trend requests.
- Assist with transportation routes and networks.
- Developing metrics for transportation analysis, then conducting data analytics and cost research on truck routes.
- Monitor and analyze competitor activity, customer, and market trends.
- Provide actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing team.
- Shares ideas and customer needs throughout all phases of product life cycle (plan, design, integrate, install, manage).
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; 2-3 years of experience in sales analysis, preferably in the meat industry.
Must be able to interface well with all employees of the Company and to represent the Company in a highly professional manner. Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Must be multi-task oriented.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of various computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentation and/or ERP software as well as the ability to type and perform 10 key by touch if germane to your position. Highly skilled Microsoft Office 365 user – specifically Excel, Power BI, D365, Word, PowerPoint.
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off